Workflow & Lead Flow Management
Landing Page and Form Placement
Whether service, internal, or the Homepage, Shoreline will establish the proper landing pages and form placement for maximum leads and conversions.
Where customers come from is just as important as what they are doing. Throughout the SEO process, we will utilize heatmaps to determine where your most profitable leads originate. Not only will we target hotspots accordingly, but we will redesign our online strategy in real-time, engaging clients and activating calls-to-action where they will be most effective.
Website Forms & Form Submissions
In the process of lead generation, it is extremely important that forms function correctly and admin emails are directed properly. At Shoreline, we believe that simplicity is key to visitor retention, and our forms are short, sweet, and simple to reflect this ideal.
We may be the experts, but it’s your business! From organic leads to Google Adwords, we will customize a lead optimization strategy tailored to your specific goals, making sure to always keep you in the loop of any strategical developments.
Conversion Data Plugin
Shoreline’s custom data conversion plugin will deliver valuable data to admins whenever a form is submitted. As an owner, you will be able to see everything from page and source keyword to the user’s IP address and referral source.
So where exactly do form submissions go?
- Review Landing Page Form Placement
- Make Necessary Changes
- Edit Website Forms Including TO Emails, etc.
- Create Lead Types
- Create Tracking Goals
- Add Conversion Data Plugin
- Review Lead Delivery Steps, CRM, API, Etc.
Call Tracking Delivery
A crucial component to Lead Flow, call tracking must be properly placed and installed in order to effectively collect (and convert!) leads. At Shoreline, we harness the power of both on- and off-site tracking, from traditional print ads to marketing, mail, magazines, and more! Our main sources of call tracking include:
- Google Organic – Anyone that comes from an Organic Google Search will see the Organic phone number.
- Google Adwords – Anyone coming from an Adwords ad to the website will see the Adwords phone number.
- Call Extension – Anyone clicking an Ad and NOT delivered to the website will call this number.
- Facebook Ads – Anyone that comes from a Facebook Ad will see the Facebook Ad phone number.
Keyword Tracking Setup
Like most aspect of Search Engine Optimization, it is the integration of data that ultimately informs your success. As it pertains to lead conversion, Keyword Call Tracking and Keyword Spotting allow us to configure keywords according to their call tracking efficiency.
Call Routing & Notifications
Like leads, we don’t want a single call to be dropped! From missed lines to those that come in after hours, our notification system ensures that no call goes unnoticed.
- Connect All Accounts
- Purchase Call Tracking Numbers Needed
- Connect Analytics and Call Tracking
- Setup Call Tracking Keywords
- Setup Routing If Needed
- Setup All Client Notifications