Work & Grow With The Best
We believe that to create something amazing it takes an amazing team. Here at Shoreline, we built just that and now we want you!
We’re a family and we treat everyone like it. Clients and employees. You’ll have some great perks like Lots of office trivia, a kitchen filled with snacks, free lunch Fridays, employee happy hours, employee outings, competitive health insurance plans, work-from-home days, and more! We’re not looking to just fill a position, we’re looking to add to our family.
Shoreline is looking for an in-house Organic SEO Strategist to help organize and implement the latest Search Engine Optimization assets for our clients. This is a role that is interacting with clients as well as working closely with the company team to make sure that the goals of the client are achieved. The candidate will work directly with our SEO team to give clients recommendations and be sure each strategy is being delivered as needed. The SEO candidate is responsible not only for coordinating but also for implementing Search Engine Marketing tasks and suggestions for clients in multiple industries. You must be goal-oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
- 1. A+ communication skills
- 2. Define SEO strategy requirements
- 3. Manage and execute SEO tasks
- 4. Communication to clients, team, and management
- 5. Collaborate on client strategy and goals
- 6. Keep pace with SEO industry trends
- 7. Monitor all SEO work being done for clients
- 8. Perform keyword research
- 9. Provide SEO analysis and recommendations
- 10. Monitor and evaluate search results
- 11. Monitor and evaluate client traffic
- 12. Help organize correct reporting
Read The FULL Job Description Here.