Google’s July 2021 Core Update
August 30, 2021 7:00 am
Do you wish to know about the latest core update from Google? If yes, then this article is a must-read for you. Here, we will brief you about this update so you can make well-informed decisions about your website.
Quick facts about this Google update:
- On July 12th Google announced that the core update rollout was complete. Below is the official post:
- This update is not specific to any language, region, or website category.
- The main aim of any update is to provide better or improved search results. If you are a site owner, read this article related to Google’s core updates.
- Due to the pandemic, there is a significant shift in users’ search behavior. Google is striving hard to understand this behavior to show relevant results.
- A lot of websites are experiencing huge changes in their organic ranking positions.
- Various industries, such as Beauty & Fitness, Real Estate, Shopping, Health, Pets & Animals, & Travel & Tourism, saw the steepest increase in rank volatility.
- Industries such as Arts & Entertainment, Finance, Games, Sports, Jobs & Education, Food & Drink, and News industries saw the least dramatic increase in rank volatility.
What you can do about this Google Update:
- Try fixing your site according to Google’s guidelines.
- Focus on quality content & include content that is helpful to users.
- Write your content with search engines and users in mind.
- Fix or avoid any SEO mistakes.
Read the guidelines and follow the above steps to tackle any changes that this update has brought to your site. If you need help, we’re just a call away!
Categorised in: The Shoreline Blog
This post was written by Shoreline Content Team