The Shoreline Media Team is Hiring!
Thank you for your interest in joining The Shoreline Team. Shoreline is devoted to providing A+ service and support to all of our clients. The company was built on 3 simple words Honesty, Quality & Trust. We strive on the quality of work we deliver to each and every client and expect the same from our team members. If you feel you fit any of the descriptions below please submit your application and resume to Shoreline Media. The Shoreline Media Marketing Team is looking for Entry Level or Advanced Skill level personal to fit the positions or positions listed below:
Full & Part Time Positions Available
Front-End Website Developer – Now Hiring
Shoreline Media is looking to expand their creative department and fill the position for an entry-level web designer with strong HTML, CSS and writing skills. We are looking for someone to contribute to our in-house team and serve as a primary website designer for new and existing projects.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Asbury Park, NJ Office
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Conducting content audits and outlines for new projects
- Creating prototypes/wireframes with content for all projects
- Contribute to project designs for all web projects
- Updating and editing HTML markup for all projects using
- WordPress or other CMS for client websites
This will be all hands on work while developing websites as well as in-house applications. If you have experience in some areas but lack in others, we can definitely teach you on the job (after all, you’re a quick learner.) All work will be done in the offices of Shoreline Media.
*** Requirements ***
- Must Have Strong communication ability through writing / Phone
- MUST be Extremely Comfortable with HTML, CSS & JS proficiency. Editing HTML, CSS via FTP, SFTP, etc.
- Graphic design & layout experience with an eye towards good layout, color and typography choices
- A good knowledge of website usability patterns and best practices
- MUST have Good HTML skills as it pertains to marking up SEO-rich web content
- MUST be comfortable editing WordPress based websites
- Ability to multitask and manage your own time
- Basic knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Office
Bonus Experience Points:
- WordPress Plugin or Theme Development
- SASS/Compass workflow
- Responsive HTML/CSS
- Zurb Foundation
If you feel that this position fits your background please complete the form to the right. Once your resume and application have been reviewed a member of The Shoreline Media Management Team will get back to you as soon as possible. On behalf of the entire Shoreline Team we want to thank you for the interest in our company.